New Contributor
games designer

How to leave target computer so i can access it remotely.

Hi everyone,

I'm a new user so this is an 'idiot' question - sorry What state do I leave my computer in so I can access it using logmein. I am connected to cable virgin broadband, using windows xp. I have installed logmein pro ok. Do I need the  button on the cpu on or off? or do I go right through to the browser? What about the monitor? Thanks in anticipation.

Games designer.

Advisor
KGHalbe

Re: How to leave target computer so i can access it remotely.

The remote computer has to be ON, and connected to the internet.  It can not be in hibernation, off, or sleep mode.

You will really benefit by reading the online documents concerning LMI products. They have GETTING STARTED guides, along with the more specific USER GUIDE for the various products.

Click on SUPPORT at the top of this page, and then click on the product that you wish to get support for. When you get to that page, click on DOCUMENTATION for access to the information you desire. 

--

KGHalbe

(DISCLAIMER: I am NOT an employee of LMI, nor do I have any financial concern in LMI. I am strictly a HAPPY USER of LMI products. I am using PC version and XP SP2. Other systems or versions may act different than described above.)