New Contributor
samiam

Won't install on Mac 10.5.5

Hi...can't figure it out!

Mac running OS 10.5.5 trying to "add computer".  Download the app...then try to do the install however, it never prompts for "sign in or create new account" and access code.  It does the entire install, however the computer doesnt list with the rest of my computers.  I've tried deleting others....I've loaded the software on another Mac running the same OS on the same connection, no problem.

*On a side note....it previously did load and was listed as one of "my computers" however, it would not complete a connection, hence i deleted the computer and then started this reload process.

Help 

New Contributor
kiddo

Re: Won't install on Mac 10.5.5

i'm on 10.5.6, tried t oinstall, but when i put my username and password in the installer window, it says can’t connect to host. any help
New Contributor
EileneinBoston

Re: Won't install on Mac 10.5.5

Hello, 

Just wondering if this issue got resolved, and if so could you please tell me how?  I'm having the same issue with my Mac at work.  I try to add it and I go through all the steps and it won't add.  My coworker got it to add a while ago but can't log in to the mac.  Any ideas?

Thanks,

Eilene

QRS
New Contributor
QRS

Re: Won't install on Mac 10.5.2

Can someone please help with this issue.  I am using mac 10.5.2 and previously had this computer on my account.  I deleted it so I could reinstall and change my access code but am experiencing the same issue that are described in this thread.  Please help
Regular Contributor
pie hole

Re: Won't install on Mac 10.5.2

Dont know if this will help, but sometimes I have to have the client open the LogMeIn folder in Appli and double-click the LogMeIn program in there. That seems to start the service and allows me to connect.