New Contributor
letsgoflyers81

Network full, how to delete old clients?

My Hamachi network is full and cannot add any more clients.  The reason it's full is from adding a client, then after reformatting for some reason re-adding them.  So because of this I have several machines with several accounts, some of which are dormant.  I've checked through the Hamachi client itself as well as my.hamachi.cc and cannot find a way to remove client accounts from my network.  Can someone please help?
New Contributor
KaiserSoze

Re: Network full, how to delete old clients?

On the computer where you created the network, rightclick on the networkname and choose 'Details'
New Contributor
letsgoflyers81

Thanks for the reply, but I can't get that to work.  If I right click on the network I only have the options to Go offline, Open chat window, and Leave network.  It's possible that the computer that was used to create the network originally doesn't exist anymore due to reformatting.  I would think there has to be away that as long as I have the master password for my account I can remove client accounts from the network.
Active Contributor
Arm3n

So has anyone figured this out yet? I have a feeling LogMeIn is trying to get us to pony up for the commercial license just so we can remove stale/dormant/dead clients from our networks.
QIX
New Contributor
QIX

I've got the same problem. Please Help us
Active Contributor
Khaos

It does work, remember that you must use the computer that the network was originally setup on. I just evicted 2 stale members from one of my networks that was full.

Good luck.

Khaos

New Contributor
letsgoflyers81

I really hope that's not the only way.  My main machine has been reformatted since I set up my Hamachi network, so according to Hamachi the original machine doesn't exist anymore.  That makes it one of the stale machines that needs to be deleted.  I would think as long as you could log into the client or web page with a master account you'd have access to evict clients.  I just hope you don't absolutely need the original computer for that to work.
Active Contributor
Khaos

Unfortunately it appears to me that this is the only way to do it.. I've tried changing nicks to the master account, everything I can think of.. No joy...

Best of luck..

Khaos

Active Contributor
Arm3n

Khaos, so why would you say "it DOES work" when clearly what we are complaining about is the fact that it DOESN'T work, as you have wisely deduced on your own.

Let's have LogMeIn address this issue so that I can have confidence in this service and actually have my organization purchases licenses.  

Active Contributor
Khaos

Again I state by using the computer/account that originally created the network, you CAN evict members.

What I deduced is that there is NOT any other way of evicting members.

It does work.

If you would like I can send you a screen capture of what it looks like.

Khaos